Looking for a new job or career advice?
As an independent consultancy, we have the local knowledge and network to find you the best jobs available in the market. Our size lets us work closely with our candidates, to build long term relationships, providing you with expert advice to help your career development. The goal is not simply to find you a job, but to find you the right job. We treat you as a future client – indeed many candidates we place come back to us to find new colleagues.
Work with us and you will be kept informed of relevant jobs, exclusive opportunities and market insights to help your long term career. We are selective and in our approach, matching roles that suit your experience and personal situation. We provide professional representation, searching for job opportunities in the market that are of genuine interest and relevant to your career aspirations.
Let our experience work for you - job search.
Through a combination of our network, local knowledge and industry experience, many of our jobs are exclusive. You can browse our current jobs in:
- Surveying – Project management, building surveyors, GP surveyors, valuations, Design
- Property – residential & commercial, agency, lettings, asset and property management
- Land & Development – strategic land, development management, housing, investment
- Architecture – architects, technologists, CAD technicians, Revit, BIM and planners
- Civil & Structural – civil, structural and environmental engineering
- Building Services – mechanical, electrical, maintenance, HVAC, MEP, renewable energy
- Consultancy – PQS, Quantity Surveying, CDM, principal designers, health & safety
Register with us using the link below, which covers our commitments to represent you. Just email us back a copy of the form which you can sign and complete online.
Our annual built environment Salary Survey provides salary information and trends for key Architectural & Planning, Surveying & Project Management, Property & Development, Consultancy & Building Services and Civil & Structural Engineering roles within East Anglia, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Essex. Our salary survey provides a market insight and benchmark for professional in this region, we hope you find it useful. Download our Salary Guides here.
Searching for 'the right' job can be a frustrating experience, especially in the current climate where competition for opportunities is high.
We can provide job information to ensure you are well prepared, market insights into job trends, tips on interviewing, CV and career advice and salary comparisons. We can also offer personality profiling to help with transferable skills and individual strengths. Call us to find our more or email us to discuss your personal situation. Contact the team.
We have put together some resources to help you find the right job: