We are looking for a Workshop Technician to join an exciting Design & Manufacturing business based in West Cambridgeshire (£17,000 - £18,000).
Your New Role
We are proud to be working with an exciting design & manufacturing business based in West Cambridgeshire. They are looking for a Workshop Technician who can be part of an enjoyable team, they would like someone to use their high energy and determination to become a valued member of the organisation.
It is an exciting time to join the business due to rapid growth and impressive profits. My client is looking for someone to join the team as soon as possible bringing that extra spark of success to the organisation.
If you feel that you are a true “Team Player” and have Construction or Practical Skills, with the ambition to progress through a profitable organisation then please feel free to apply if you have the bellow skills.
- Stock management - monitoring and control of goods-in and out and while in stores
- Laboratory management - assist team to ensure clean and safe workspace and working environment
- Production support - preparation and kitting of equipment prior to sale and despatch
- Team player suited to small, collaborative environment
- Construction or practical skills
- Ready to learn
- Have an eye for detail
- Computer literate
- Numerate and articulate
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 22 days holiday + Bank (Increasing by 1 day per full year worked up to a maximum of 28 days)
- Company performance bonus
- Training and progression for the right candidate