An excellent opportunity for a Technical Coordinator to join a growing business as they expand their team
Your New Role
My client is a regional developer and you will be joining at an exciting time as the business grows; they are currently looking to appoint a Technical Coordinator to join their expanding team.
This position plays an important role in the day to day running of the business with involvement at most stages of the process from pre-acquisition to construction. You will be working within the residential sector on both private sector and affordable housing schemes.
- Coordinate the preparation of feasibility scheme designs, and detailed designs for planning applications
- Manage Planning Applications
- Ensure all drawings comply with the current technical and regulatory constraints imposed by building Regulations, NHBC/warranty provider etc
- Liaise and negotiate with Local Authorities
- Manage junior design team members on individual projects when required.