An excellent opportunity to join a growing business at an exciting time
My client is a regional developer and you will be joining at an exciting time as the business grows; they are currently looking to appoint a Technical Coordinator to join their team.
This position plays an important role in the day to day running of the business with involvement at most stages of the process from pre acquisition to construction. You will be working within the residential sector on both private sector and affordable housing schemes.
- Coordinate the preparation of feasibility scheme designs, and detailed designs for planning applications
- Manage Planning Applications
- Ensure all drawings comply with the current technical and regulatory constraints imposed by building Regulations, NHBC/warranty provider etc
- Liaise and negotiate with Local Authorities
- 2+ years in a similar position (Design Coordinator, Architect, Technical Coordinator)
- Experience working on UK based residential projects
- Ability to deal directly with clients, consultants and fellow team members
Salary is dependent upon experience, but is anticipated to be in the region of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum