An exciting opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer has opened with one of the largest privately owned engineering, environmental and building control consultancy in the UK.
Your New Role
With a reputation of delivering projects to the highest standard across the UK, this Consultancy is seeking to appoint a Structural Engineer to join their Essex based office. The practice has a very high level of repeat business which is testament to their technical expertise and the confidence clients have in their working relationship. They have a long term record of delivering projects across the UK, including commercial, education, healthcare, mixed use developments, retail and residential schemes. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable and expanding company.
- You will have experience with the design and project management of large structural projects including the production of structural designs, calculations, drawings and specifications
- You should have knowledge of health and safety and UK Building Regulations.
- Good Engineering judgement
- Pro-active and innovative approach
- Superior presentation skills - including hand sketches, report writing and CAD drawing
- Ability to deal with people at all levels including staff, clients and contractors
- Commercial awareness and capable of representing the client