Are you an Estimator with fit-out experience looking to join an established and respected company?
Your New Role
You will be joining a highly successful and expanding projects team, who are primarily involved with commercial interiors and bespoke fit-out schemes. Working for a wide variety of brands and high-profile clients, they design, and project manage commercial office, scientific, retail, leisure and educational fit-out, design and space planning projects.
As a Senior Estimator you will have previous experience within construction and ideally fit-out and have experience working on projects from 100k to £5m. You will be responsible for maintaining client relationships, identifying opportunities for new business, submitting tenders, creating scope of works etc.
As an experienced estimator you will have:
- Proven experience in construction and /or fit-out estimating.
- Strong understanding of construction processes.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and multi-task.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Project.
- Experience of Eque2 Evaluate software would be an advantage, though not essential as training will be provided
- M&E experience desired but not essential.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Dedicated, well-organised and reliable.
- Great attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company in a key position to help deliver future growth to the business. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, car allowance and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays