Senior Employer’s Agent
A career as a Senior / Associate representing a prestigious client base on a range of new build housing and mixed-use development projects within East Anglia and across the home counties.
Your New Role
Demand for Employer’s Agent services is growing at this multi-disciplinary practice. Having serviced high profile clients for over 25 years, managing projects with expertise and professionalism. The next phase of expansion has created an opportunity for established EA’s, Quantity Surveyors, Building Surveyors, and Project Managers to fulfil the Employer’s Agent role on a fantastic range of bespoke developments and projects.
This company understands that collaboration is key to the success of the Employer’s Agent role. As such, this role is ideal for a team-builders - commercially astute professionals who can bring together a project delivery team and met the clients’ expectations.
You will have the opportunity to work on a fantastic variety of projects from major regeneration schemes through to education, retail, housing developments and commercial schemes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as Employer’s Agent, Client Representative or Contract Administrator for the delivery of each project
- Developing a client brief and assembling the project delivery team;
- Procuring consultancy services to develop a project to planning submission;
- Preparation of robust and accurate tender and contract packages;
- Development control from a funding and quality perspective
- JCT and D&B contract administration as well as bespoke development agreements
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Collaboration with colleagues to deliver a first-class service
The company is one of the best employers in the industry. They are renowned for providing clear opportunities for ongoing training and progression for all employees. You will also receive a generous and incremental holiday allowance, life assurance, and contributory pension scheme.
This is an ideal place if you are looking for a fresh and collaborative challenge offering plenty of support and professional development. You will need a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Employer’s Agent combined with a Quantity/Building surveying background and relevant professional membership, ideally with RICS.
The industry is demanding Employer’s Agent skills - are you ready to take advantage of this exceptional career-enhancing opportunity?
Apply now to find out more.