Senior Building Surveyor
We are pleased to represent an industry leading building and property consultant in Cambridge.
Your New Role
An established property consultant who are looking for an ambitious Senior Building Surveyor to join their fast-moving team on the outskirts of Cambridge. Could you be the talented professional they need?
If you’re looking for a varied role providing a range of Surveying services to an enviable client base of; leading pension funds; insurance companies, commercial landlords, landowners and retail outlets - Then this is the opportunity for you!
A career role, working alongside a team with a reputation for providing sound professional advice within the commercial, industrial, and leisure sectors. A place where you will be appreciated, rewarded and respected. Somewhere you will enjoy working carrying out a good mix of work including:
- Inspection and report work, negotiating dilapidation, party wall awards, pre-acquisition surveys and due diligence.
- It is also likely that you will; advise clients on any required repairs, potential issues in selling/renting a property, any future liability that may arise on a property, and providing professional advice on the suitability of a building for a specific use.
- Project work will typically be on refurbishment projects up to £30mil and will involve both contract administration and project management.
We are interested in speaking with ambitious and career driven building surveyors who hold full MRICS status and at least five years’ professional experience.
Priority will be given to candidates with a consultancy, design and build or a client focused background with detailed experience on; Commercial, Educational, Leisure, or Retail properties.
In return for your dedication and hard work you will receive:
- The opportunity to fast track your career whilst working on an established portfolio.
- A structured and supported career path, (full APC support if required) and opportunities for future career advancement
- Great team environment and company culture.
- Free parking with an office location away from the Cambridge traffic
- Salary and benefits package will reflect the calibre of candidate, but as a guide, will be in the region of £45,000 to £50,000.
For more information on the role please call Lucy on 01763 258038.