Fantastic opportunity to join a busy and growing company and be involved on an array of exciting projects within the commercial and retail sectors
Your New Role
The company are a close-knit friendly team and are celebrating 10 years of trading this year.
You will be joining as a Revit Technician and based in their modern, open-plan office alongside other CAD staff and support staff. Your work will predominantly involve producing clash analysis reports and altering 2D and 3D models to suit.
- To work collaboratively and proactively with external modelling suppliers to ensure that they understand and execute every project in the most effective way, encouraging best practice in every fashion
- To ensure that all BIM projects deliver a great service by guaranteeing they beat client expectations and meet Company standards - in aspects such as quality, timeliness and health and safety
- To produce accurate 2D drawings and 3D BIM-ready models from point cloud data measured by their experienced team of in-house surveyors to a high quality and accuracy
- To take the role of Revit Technician for given projects, liaising with Project Managers, Surveyors and modellers to ensure that the most appropriate modelling workflow, techniques, and software are utilised across the project team
- To maintain effective communication between the site and the office
- To share relevant information accordingly via the company Document Controller
- To maintain drawings to the highest standard
- To assist in technically delivering projects in the role of co-ordination
- To review project files for compliance with standards/protocols
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience but is anticipated in the the region of £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
There is also a performance related bonus at Christmas and yearly appraisals