Are you a chartered surveyor? How does working for a forward thinking and revolutionary company sound to you?
Your New Role
We have an opportunity for a skilled and experiences surveyor to join a vibrant team of professionals to provide support to property developers and landlords across the UK from the companies Norwich based office. You will be responsible for ensure the desired goal is achieved while ensuring all stakeholders are satisfied.
What will you be doing…
You will be the individual responsible for providing knowledgeable advice, be responsible for organising other professionals on the projects that you’re involved in along with conducting risk assessments of projects which will help to ensure all stakeholders will be satisfied.
- Coordinate and provide PM support with property developers
- Explain to those involved JCT contracts
- To have an understanding of the construction requirements from conception through to completion
- Overseeing the cost of each project
What do you need for the job?
- You will be a RICS Surveyor
- Experience with RIBA stages 1-6
- Property and construction experience
What will you receive in return?
- Competitive salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum (d.o.e.)
- 28days holiday per annum (including bank holidays)
- Continued professional development