Due to recent expansion we are representing one of Cambridge's leading independent estate agent and property management companies. With offices in Cambridgeshire and Suffolk they are now looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their small but successful team in Cambridge.
Your New Role
Our client provides a comprehensive lettings and management service across a mixed portfolio, focusing predominately on properties within the town centre and surrounding villages.
You will be tasked with:
- Managing your own portfolio
- Liaising with landlords and tenants on a daily basis
- Organising repairs and working closely with contractors
- Conducting property inspections
- Arranging property compliant certificates, such as Gas Safeties and EPC's
- Deposit returns and disputes
Ideally you will have a general understanding of legislation and at least 1 years’ experience in Property Management. ARLA qualified would be desirable.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £18,000 to £25,000 per annum.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career within the lettings industry, gain further skills and qualifications. If you feel that you have the right experience, please apply by submitting an up to date CV along with your salary expectations.