Are you looking to get into the property industry? Do you have excellent customer service and organisational skills? If you answered yes to these questions then this could be the perfect career path for you...
Your New Role
My client who are a multidisciplinary property company are looking for an enthusiastic individual to assist the Estate Management department. This would be a great start for someone who is looking to get into the industry.
Main duties will include:
· Managing any enquiries, by phone or email
· Updating property database
· Insurance renewals
· Managing key fob requests and payments
· Administering various paperwork following the sale of a property
· Processing the Health & Safety report invoices
· Corresponding with solicitors
This role would be perfect for someone who has good administration and people skills and is looking to get into property.
Office hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm with a basic salary of £17,000 - £19,000 dependant on experience.