A flexible contract providing technical guidance and support for the development, redevelopment, and management of a range of property assets
Your New Role
An award-winning team of commercial property specialists are looking for the support of an experienced Project Coordinator. With a broad range of commercial assets, they provide a professional service to tenants across a premium property portfolio of modern serviced office space and industrial units - ranging from 75 square feet to over 8000 sq ft. This includes shared services and communal spaces such as car parks, access roads, meeting facilities and receptions. In addition to providing a full range of facilities and building management services.
This is an interim opportunity, expected to last for 6 months, with potential to extend for the right person. You will be tasked with providing technical advice and appraisals on modern commercial and industrial assets.
These will include such things as;
- Provide technical advice and appraisals on property identified for disposal or development and property that is identified to be encumbered by a legal interest i.e. wayleave or easement.
- Expert advice on infrastructure layouts for development or adoption related projects.
- Undertake site surveys and inspections.
- Create property plans, lease plans and transfer plans via AutoCAD for inclusion in legal documentation or for property identification purposes or to assist property-based projects
- Provide a liaison role for Ordnance Survey and HM Land Registry
- Respond to Planning Application consultations relating to the development of property assets.
Property assets are located predominately across Norfolk, so you will need to be flexible and able to travel around the county as required. Most of the role will be spent between Surveys inspections and the office whilst utilising an agile working arrangement. Therefore, there is the potential for part of the role to be performed remotely, attending assets and appointments as required.
We are interested in speaking with Project co-ordinators, CAD Technicians or Property Technical Officers with good knowledge and proven experience in civil engineering, site surveys and the building construction process.
To be successful you will also need a good understanding of land acquisition process (via development control functions). Plus at least 5 years’ experience within AutoCAD packages and GIS Systems, with the ability to use scanning devices and plotters.
You will be working via an umbrella company/limited company and receive an hourly rate circa £18 - £21 per hour depending on experience. Business miles and expenses will be paid in addition to rates.
Interviews are expected in early November and we are only looking to shortlist 5 candidates. Please note we will close applications when our shortlist is complete.
Technical Moves are a professional recruitment agency, specialising in Surveying appointments. We have been appointed by our client to provide our expertise in selecting and supplying the best candidates for this opportunity.