Programme / Project Manager
An exciting 6 month contract working on a live military airbase.
Your New Role
Experienced Programme Manager required to join a site based team of Project managers supporting a major programme of work for a MoD base in Norfolk.
The works comprises of a good variety of; design, planning and construction of new facilities, utilities and security plus extensive infrastructure refurbishment and extensions.
You will be working as part of the existing Client programme management team and your role will provide project and stakeholder management support. You will be working full-time on-site, supporting the Client, monitoring multiple construction contracts on a live military airfield.
To be successful in this opportunity, your CV should demonstrate:
- Proven experience of construction project management
- Previous experience project managing Audio Visual installations (not essential but it would be a distinct advantage)
- Working knowledge and ability to interrogate project programmes prepared in accordance with NEC3
- Ability to update programmes using MS Project.
- Strong experience in stakeholder management and excellent communication and recording skills.
- Experience of successfully delivering project goals during construction to project handover stage.
- Experienced in a Client support role
A little about you and what we require:
- Ideally degree qualified preferably in a construction / engineering discipline
- Professional Qualification and Membership of a recognised Construction Industry Professional Body i.e. MRICS, MICE, MCIOB, MAPM
- NEC3 Accredited would be an advantage;
- Holder of a current CSCS card
- Available within 2 weeks notice
- Security Clearance to SC level will be required.
The contract will be within IR35 and we expect the duration to last until the end of the year with day rates circa £270 - £300 per day.