Our Cambridge office have an exciting opportunity working with a friendly Accountancy Firm based in South Cambridgeshire.
Your New Role
About the Company:
Our Cambridge office have an exciting opportunity working with a friendly Accountancy Firm based in South Cambridgeshire. You could be working closely with the MD becoming an important key member to the company. My client is also offering business ownership prospects over the next few years.
There will be a lot of client contact, so being able to interact and juggle multiple clients is a must.
You will be accountable for the delivery of client work (Accounts, corporation tax, personal tax, partnership tax, VAT, management accounts etc).
Detailed tax knowledge is not essential but previous exposure required, Xero would be highly advantageous, as well as experience of Payroll.
- Minimum of AAT level 3, will consider Part Qualified & Qualified candidates
- Must have practice experience
- ·25 Days Holiday + Bank
- ·Competitive pension scheme
- ·10% commission bonus if you introduce any new clients to the business
- ·Option to work 2 days a year for a chosen charity
- ·Flexibly – allowing a great work life balance
- ·Business ownership prospects over the next few years
If you would like to find out more or know someone that could be interested, please contact our Cambridge office - 01223 603266