We are excited to be working with one of Cambridgeshire’s most well-respected, leading Security Companies.
Your New Role
We are excited to be working with one of Cambridgeshire’s most well-respected, leading Security Companies within the area.
This is a huge opportunity for a bright Office Administrator to work for an exciting, attractive business with exceptional training. We are looking for someone personable, ambitious and the want to grow with the company.
This is your chance to put your mark on the role, establishing yourself within a well-known business!
The role & what we require:
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills (verbal and written), with a professional telephone manner and the ability to prioritise work using your own initiative but work well as part of a team.
- Be the first point of call for contacting customers, both commercial and domestic, to arrange engineer’s attendance as required whilst also maintaining database records
- Assist daily with the organisation of servicing of company products, liaising with the service coordinator to ensure we are in compliance with all NSI regulations.
- Communicate with engineers to advise them of upcoming works both throughout the current day, and for the next working day where applicable.
- Have basic secretarial/administration skills, with a good level of computer literacy including experience with Microsoft Office and general database use.
- Have the aptitude to solve customer queries over both telephone and email.
- Have a good knowledge of the local area to ensure works are scheduled with geographic efficiency.
- Be responsible for sustaining a suitable level of office supplies
- Have a basic understanding of all office roles in order to be able to assist as required in the event of staff absence (training provided where applicable)
SOUTH WEST CAMBRIDGE