New Homes Sales Negotiator
Exciting opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join a New Homes sales team in Cambridge.
Your New Role
We are seeking a professional, highly organised and enthusiastic candidate who has previously worked in a fast-paced sales role with an Estate Agency. The main purpose of this role is sales generation and to act as the primary point of contact for perspective house buyers, guiding them through the process from initial meeting to handover of their new home.
We are currently representing one of the market leading estate agents in Cambridge, looking to recruit a Senior Sales Negotiator to join their energetic New Homes Sales team. You will be tasked with a broad range of duties including;
· Compile weekly visitor reports
· Assist with the smooth running of the show home(s)
· To use, supply and maintain all office equipment in a safe manner, ensuring all matters concerning Health & Safety and other compliance requirements are met or reported.
· Front line reception within the office, meeting and greeting all visitors in person/on the telephone
· Accompanying viewings at properties
· Liaising with applicants, introducing properties for sale and following up details or e-mails sent advising them of such
· Taking accurate details of any offers, and complete reservations
· Carrying out administrative duties where necessary such as filing, photocopying, etc.
· Generally carry out whatever tasks are necessary to aid the effective and smooth running of the office
· Sales progression
Candidates wishing to apply for the position should ideally have previous industry experience. In addition, candidates need to be able to demonstrate; excellent customer service skills and a good track record working within a customer service and sales environment, have strong organisational and communication skills and the ability to work well within a team whilst keeping an upbeat personality.
In return, the client is offering a basic salary of £22,000 to £25,000 per annum plus commission. You will be expected to work Monday to Friday, and Saturdays on a rota basis. Also included is additional benefits such as pension, option for health care and flexi benefits.