MRICS Building Surveyor
Join an independent established property consultant who specialise in professional building surveying on commercial property.
Your New Role
With over 22 years operational experience an independent practice has partnered up with a large national company. Now an established building consultancy, they handle professional and project building surveying duties on commercial property, mainly office, retail and industrial buildings. With an extensive retained client base, they act for a variety of clients throughout Cambridgeshire.
You'll be joining a small dedicated surveying team as a chartered building surveyor. You will already have at least 4 years experience within professional building surveying duties and competent carrying out reports such as dilapidation's, schedule of condition, defect investigations, building conservation and party walls etc - as well as some building and refurbishment PM work.
Although you don’t need to be an expert in both roles, you would need to demonstrate a large amount of experience within commercial building surveying.
· Chartered as MRICS/FRICS
· At least 4 years experience working within the private sector
· Knowledge of multiple building sector types
· Excellent communication skills
· IT literate including Microsoft office
· Hold a full UK driving license and access to own transport.
· Experience in assisting/managing junior surveyors
· Knowledge of AutoCAD
· Be local to Peterborough and surrounding counties
· Have a combination of professional and project building surveying duties.
No two days will be the same and you'll be joining a good team in an enjoyable and stimulating working atmosphere. A competitive remuneration package is on offer in the region circa £40,000 which is negotiable dependent upon your experience.
Additional benefits include a car allowance and bonus incentive.