Mechanical Project Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to join a market-leading business as they embark on a period of expansion
Your New Role
You will responsible for the safe, timely and efficient design and installation of mechanical and plumbing on residential and educational projects. You will be required to provide services both on and off-site, managing a small in-house team and various sub-contractors.
- Work with Pre-Construction team in developing the mechanical and plumbing elements to tender stage.
- Tender review and sub-contractor tender evaluation, against required standards and criteria.
- Lead and present on the Mechanical elements of bids
- Attend project meetings and produce update reports as required.
- Build relationships with clients/contractors as part of the team.
- Attend meetings with designers, specialist contractors and internal teams
- Review of designs to ensure compliance to specification
- Review, assess and select Mechanical sub-contractors
- Knowledge of market rates and have commercial input to the procurement team.
- On site review and management of building services installation to ensure contract compliance
- Ensure health and safety policy is adhered during project duration
- Manage team members
- Relevant Mechanical Qualification
- Extensive technical expertise across the design and build of mechanical and plumbing and demonstrate a technical understanding for electrical Services.
- Knowledge of the planning process
- Ability to build relationships, internally and externally
- Good IT skills to include document management systems, Word and Excel
- DBS Check if required