We are currently recruiting for an Estimator with mechanical, pipework or buried utilities experience for a market leader in underground pre-insulated pipe systems.
Your New Role
A Mechanical Estimator is required by a Buckinghamshire based market leader in underground pre-insulated pipe systems to deal with the increased levels of enquiries and sales functions. Mechanical services, pipework or buried utilities, building services, HVAC, groundworks and civil works experience would be an advantage.
The office-based position will involve projects throughout the UK and candidates should possess the ability to work accurately, efficiently and independently within a busy multi-disciplined team. Projects values range from £10k to £2M.
- Possess a good mechanical & technical knowledge preferably in mechanical services or pipework background
- Ability to build client relationships and to introduce new clients for growth of sales
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy levels
- Possess a positive approach & excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated and desire to work hard in a busy office environment
- Require excellent organisation and planning skills
- Polite manner and good interpersonal skills
- Able to use own initiative to solve problems and deliver solutions
- Experienced and confident in both face to face and telephone customer handling
Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience but anticipated to be £30,000 - £40,000 per annum