TM Finance are excited to be partnering up with one of our most luxurious, high end and attractive clients based in Newmarket.
Your New Role
They have global operations in over six regions & embrace a workforce of more than 1,000 experienced staff members.
We need a hungry, talented Management Accountant who works well under pressure & thrives on success.
The successful Management Accountant will be responsible for the production of monthly/yearly accounts working as part of the finance team reporting directly into the Financial Controller.
Experience of working in a multi-currency environment would be advantages! You must have exceptional attention to detail, with a questioning attitude.
You will also be responsible for the production of timely management reporting packs with P&L analysis, comparison of forecasts/budgets with actuals and analysis of variances.
- Delivery of the monthly close as well as year-end to tight deadlines.
- Preparation and posting of journals to close month end to deadlines.
- Production of timely management reporting packs with P&L analysis, comparison of forecasts/budgets with actuals and analysis of variances
- Assist with month-end and year-end close process and management reporting packs
- Support in the interim audit and financial audit and in the preparation of external statutory financial reporting
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliation on a monthly basis, particular attention to key accounts with high volume of statutory importance e.g. – payroll accounts. Ensuring items are resolved timely and escalated appropriately as required
- Review and prepare payroll journals processed by outsourced company
- Payment runs and ad hoc payments
- All relevant returns including VAT and Government Surveys
- Fixed Asset register management and reporting
- Maintenance and reporting of IC accounts
- Ad hoc finance tasks and projects as required
- 25 Days Holiday
- 5% Pension
- Life Insurance
- Private Healthcare
- Annual Eye Test
- Discount off Hotels, Fights and more..
- Part Qualified (CIMA/ACCA/IACEW)
- Qualified to Degree
- Strong reconciliation, mathematical and organizational skills
- Communication skills and interpersonal skills
For more info please apply online or contact Tom on 01223 603266