Health & Safety Advisor
Does your career need something new and exciting? Can you deliver Health & Safety services to clients in the construction sector? You could join this thriving consultancy as they launch a new range of Health & Safety services for their established clients. With a great brand, an outstanding reputation and ambitious plans for further expansion; it’s the perfect place to push your career forward.
Your New Role
Building on an existing pipeline of CDM 2015 Compliance work, the new consultancy will be focussed on expanding the service offering into other aspects of health & safety. As such, the objective is to make a strategic appointment of an intermediate level Health & Safety Consultant with experience of operating in the construction sector.
Reporting into the Head of Health & Safety, the role will focus on the following key duties:
- Working closely with construction contractors to ensure Health & Safety compliance
- Construction sites audits, reviewing safety files, and fire safety management
- Meeting Directors, Contracts Managers and other members of project teams
- Contributing to prequalification questionnaires
- Preparing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Producing and maintaining Health and Safety Policy and Procedures manuals.
- Construction Phase Plans and associated documentation for new projects
- Site inspections and audits
- Preparing training plans for contractors
Given the location of clients and projects, the role will ideally suit candidates based along the Essex A12 Corridor. Applications are invited from Health & Safety professionals with a NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent H&S qualification) and ideally a working knowledge of OHSAS ISO 18001, 45001, 14001, and 9001 along with experience of CDM 2015 compliance.
To attract the right calibre of candidates, the company are ready to offer fantastic opportunities for further training and development to take your career to the next level.
This is an ideal opportunity to be associated with the rapidly escalating success of this exciting new venture.