Graduate Civil Engineer
Multidisciplinary consultant design team working on a range of infrastructure, highway and building structures projects now requires a Drainage Engineer, Civil or Infrastructure Engineer for their busy projects team. Graduate Civil Engineers or Engineering Technicians with at least 12 months residential or infrastructure design experience.
Your New Role
Our client is well respected and established business in the region, with a strong portfolio of projects, particularly design and build, education and office developments. Due to a strong workload they are now looking to recruit an experienced graduate Design Engineer with a Civil or Infrastructure background, to complement their multi-disciplinary team.
Working on projects from initial planning and feasibility through to detailed design and construction phases, this is an excellent opportunity to further your design career. Ideally you will already have 2/3 years design experience gained with another consultant, local authority, developer or design and build team. However, strong graduates or Engineering Technicians with at least 12 months UK drainage design or detailing experience will also be considered.
What you need:
- HND / Degree in Civil Engineering or related
- Engineering Design and Detailing (AutoCAD, Microdrainage, Civils 3D or similar)
- Experience working on Civil & Drainage, Highways, Traffic and Water projects
- Private and adoptable drainage designs, SuDs, section agreements, flood risk assessments
- Junction designs and traffic calming for private and local authority schemes
- Locally based or within sensible commute to their Cambridgeshire office
The role offers a competitive salary to reflect your infrastructure and design experience and real growth potential to grow to a more senior level. If this role sounds of interest, then please submit your CV outlining your current salary and relevant design experience.