Graduate CDM Consultant
Are you a Graduate with a technical degree looking to develop a career in Health & Safety? Perhaps you already have some experience as a CDM Consultant / Principal Designer. Training and development offered to become a full Health & Safety Consultant!
Your New Role
You will be working with a business that has a great track record of employee career development. They have trained members of their team to become iMaPS, CMaPS, and CMIOSH accredited Health & Safety / CDM Advisors.
In addition to training and development, you’ll also enjoy a fantastic range of responsibilities. You will gain experience in the following key disciplines:
- Fulfilling the role of a Principal Designer as detailed in the CDM regulations.
- Supporting other members of the team as CDM Advisor/Principal Designer.
- Notifying the Health & Safety Executive of projects (where applicable).
- Preparing the Health & Safety Files
- Assisting in the preparation of Health and Safety Audits, Risk Assessments and Method Statements within the business activities
You’ll also enjoy the perfect mix of office and site orientated work including attending design team meetings and advising on CDM compliance.
If you’re a great communicator and have a keen eye for detail, this could be the perfect opportunity to start your career in Health & Safety!
Apply today for immediate consideration for the shortlist.