You will be responsibility to assist the Head of Finance with the management of the firm's financial resources and the production and integrity of the firm's financial information and its regulatory reporting.
Your New Role
- Provision of accurate and timely Management Information, regular reporting and data analysis
- Preparation of financial commentary based on financial data, trend and variance analysis for relevant business areas
- Monitoring and maintenance of the General Ledger, Financial accounts and Management accounts
- Implementation of the finance strategies and policies as developed by the CFO
- Recommend and implement financial processes and procedures to ensure effective internal controls
- Collation of data for annual tax and quarterly VAT submissions
- Financial analysis of data including performance ratios calculations to indicate achievement of business goals, identifying areas for improvement.
- Regulatory reporting - preparation and submission of regulatory returns (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
- The production, preparation and review of Management Accounts, Statutory Accounts and other financial reports, including assessing the data accuracy and integrity of the information included.
- Input into annual budgeting and financial planning processes
- Fixed assets register maintenance
- Review of Bank Reconciliations and investigation of discrepancies
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Invoice processing