Electrical Design Engineer
My client is actively seeking to recruit a Junior / Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their growing building services design team.
Join a multi-disciplinary team, with an excellent track record in electrical and environmental building services for a range of sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Electrical Design Engineer with a proven track record of delivering successful building service projects. This well respected consultancy is involved in a wide range of building services projects including commercial, residential, leisure, retail, defence and education schemes.
• Produce Electrical Tender Designs from Client Brief as necessary using computer software suite and Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Attend Site Meetings and Client Meetings as necessary.
• Undertake Electrical Site Surveys within the UK. Prepare and issue Reports, inclusive of Budget Costings, Feasibility Studies etc.
• Estimate and Budgets, select and services and specify materials/equipment
• Liaising with Contractors, inspecting works, agreeing variations and final account
• Represent the company at meetings occasionally, acting as liaison for the office for mechanical services.
• Knowledge of Renewable Energy and Low Carbon technologies
• Able to work independently as a professional and the ability to manage office staff and junior engineers.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and assist AutoCAD technician in presentation of drawings.
• Occasionally assist administration staff in compiling and issuing large Tender Packages.
This is an ideal position for a Junior or Intermediate level Electrical Design Engineer looking to progress their career to the next level. Ongoing career progression and training. Excellent support, salary and benefits in line with a leading company.