Electrical Design Engineer
We are seeking an Intermediate or Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join one of our London based clients.
Your New Role
They are a Building Services consultancy that is looking to expand their current team; you will be working on a variety of sectors covering Health, Education, Commercial, Residential and Industrial
This role will be based on involvement in the electrical design of systems through all stages of a project from feasibility through to site completion. Projects will include the design of new build facilities as well as the improvement of existing facilities, where direct liaison with the clients and end users is typically involved.
- Working on a variety of interesting projects across varied sectors
- Being involved in all stages of the projects
- Working closely with others, in a team environment, to achieve a common goal
- Producing drawings and specifications
- Carry out design calculations utilising both manual and computer techniques
- Continue to learn about new technologies and developments
- Monitor own design delivery for quality and in line with programme and budget
- Liaison with the other design department members to understand client’s requirements and select solutions, plant and equipment appropriately
- Services technical design knowledge and co-ordination
- Sustainability understanding and implementation (LZC)
- Site management of contractors and installations
- Practical site knowledge and experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-respected, busy consultancy and you will be regarded with career progression, ongoing training and a salary of £40,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits.