TM Finance have teamed up with an exceptional global organisation who have become the largest specialist within their area, operating in over 16 different countries.
Your New Role
By continuously investing in people, quality and innovation, they have become a leading international player.
With Continual growth and evolution dating back to over 50 years of hard work, they have taken the brave move of relocating its finance team to Hemel Hempstead.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure all company credit procedures and policies are followed without exception.
- Allocate credit limits for new customers (Max 10k);
- Monitor exceeding credit limits granted;
- Make phone calls and write letters to customers that have not paid outstanding invoices;
- Review customers with a doubtful credit status;
- Make a decision about relinquishing a claim;
- Liaise with external agencies to ensure that all credit policies are followed.;
- Ensure Customer insurance is recorded and upto date.
- Establish and manage the "black list";
- Report weekly about the outstanding orders and customer payment status;
- Process outgoing invoices;
- Full 6 monthly check of credit ratings;
- Daily monitoring of changes in credit ratings via online system;
- Resolve Customer queries;
- Update disputes log;
- Update to Customer complaints log;
- Raise credit notes to a maximum £500(above please refer to line manager);
- Maintain Customer details
- A minimum 5 years experience in credit control;
- Knowledge of relevant law, regulations and best practices;
- Knowledge of MS Office; Google Docs
- Good English;
- Willing to travel as required;
- Quick learner, eager to learn and develop.
This is a major opportunity for keen driven finance individuals to take the next step in their career.
Please apply online or contact Tom Knell on 01223 603266.