Are you a Commercial Surveyor or Management Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for the chance to manage a prestigious client portfolio? Would you like to be part of a close knit property team who deal with a real variety of work, where every day can be different?
Your New Role
We have a unique looking after a diverse portfolio mix of commercial, residential and leisure properties making this an exciting role where each day is different. You will be:
- Dealing with all aspects of let and in-hand property
- Liaising with tenants and clients
- Inspecting properties
- Rent setting and negotiation
- New leases, lease renewals, terminations and assignments
- Assist with the disposal and acquisition of identified assets as required.
- To monitor and review income, expenditure and progress to ensure effective cost control and adherence to budgets with the focus on minimising the outgoings and maximising the income of the portfolio.
- Able to identify and implement opportunities to add value and optimise performance.
Ideally you will be MRICS qualified or equivalent professional industry experience.
Salary, plus car allowance, staff benefit scheme, 25 days holiday, contribution pension and private health care.