CDM Advisor/Principal Designer
This is the perfect place to develop your career as a Health & Safety Consultant. A multi-award winning consultancy accredited as ‘Investors in People’ are continuing to grow. They urgently need to appoint a Health & Safety / CDM Consultant to operate in London and Kent.
Your New Role
You’ll be joining a thriving multidisciplinary company with services spanning Architecture, Project Management, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, and Engineering. The Health & Safety team operates in collaboration with these in-house teams as well as servicing their own clients.
Working with colleagues from other departments and offices to ensure clients take advantage of their one-stop-shop construction consultancy solution.
This is the ideal opportunity to gain a broad range of project experience with current schemes ranging from fast-track fit-outs through to mechanical & electrical installations, maintenance schemes, high-end refurbishments, and small-scale civils projects.
As a Health & Safety / CDM Consultant you’ll become an expert in delivering the following services:
- Advising a diverse and prestigious client base on CDM 2015 compliance
- Health & Safety policy implementation
- Site Audits
- Risk management strategy
- Conducting design reviews from a health and safety compliance perspective
- Planning, managing, monitoring and coordinating health and safety during the design and planning stage of projects
- liaising with the Client, Designers, Architects and reviewing the Principal Contractor’s construction phase plan, risk assessments and method statements.
Applications are invited from candidates with a NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent) and along with demonstrable experience as a Health & Safety Consultant ideally with a working knowledge of CDM 2015 compliance. iMaPS Membership or TechIOSH accreditation would be advantageous.
You’ll benefit from a tailored career plan - so you could benefit from a fully funded NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ5 in Health & Safety. This is the ideal place to gain investment in your career and professional development in a genuine team orientated environment.
This is an urgent new vacancy – so apply now to be shortlisted!