CDM Advisor / Consultant
Are you a Health & Safety Consultant with some CDM Advisor / Principal Designer experience? Would you like to develop this further and be supported to become a fully trained CDM Consultant? Would you like to work with a business that will invest in your career?
Your New Role
You will be joining a business with a great track record of employee career development. They have trained members of their team to become iMaPS, CMaPS, and CMIOSH accredited CDM Advisors.
In addition to a training and development, you’ll also enjoy a fantastic range of responsibilities. You will gain experience in the following key disciplines:
- Fulfilling the role of a Principal Designer as detailed in the CDM regulations.
- Supporting other members of the team as CDM Advisor/Principal Designer.
- Notifying the Health & Safety Executive of projects (where applicable).
- Preparing the Health & Safety Files
- Assisting in the preparation of Health and Safety Audits, Risk Assessments and Method Statements within the business activities
You’ll also enjoy the perfect mix of office and site orientated work including attending design team meetings and advising on CDM compliance.
To be shortlisted for interview, you’ll need some practical experience of CDM 2015 compliance backed up by either a construction design degree (e.g. Architecture or Building Surveying) or a degree in Occupational Safety Health (or equivalent).
If you are serious about developing your career to become a CDM Consultant then we would love to hear from you.