An opportunity for a chartered Building surveyor to join this ever expanding consultancy with a real opportunity of becoming a partner for a hard working Surveyor
Your New Role
Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor looking for a senior opportunity with a realistic opportunity of becoming a partner?
My client is a professional practice of Building Surveying and PM professionals in the Herts/Beds area, looking for an experienced MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor, to join their accomplished team of professionals. Work will include residential and commercial properties for both the private and public sector (but predominantly private).
- You MUST be already Chartered as MRICS!
- Ideally, you’ll have at least 5 years post-chartered experience under your belt and feel competent in most core aspects of professional Building Surveying.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a client facing role.
- Business development is NOT needed as work is plentiful (although it certainly never hurts).
- You must be within 35 miles of South Bedford. (Nobody likes a long commute)
Why is this job opportunity for you?
- You’ll be given a stimulating workload (challenging at times but very rewarding).
- Great client base and secure position.
- You’ll be given respect and genuinely appreciated for your hard work
- You will also have every opportunity to make further advancements and the suitable candidate can easily become a Partner and hold equity shares within the next two to three years.
THE PACKAGE: You will be getting a basic of around £45,000 + a healthy pension, bonus and other benefits.
To have a confidential chat or to apply for this position, please contact Dan Synowiec from Technical Moves on the details provided.