This is a company with ambition. They plan to grow their Health & Safety consultancy dramatically over the next 12 months. To achieve this growth they need a talented Bid Coordinator with an understanding of the construction sector to take a lead role in the tendering process. It's the perfect place to be recognised and rewarded as you help this niche consultancy achieve something extraordinary.
Your New Role
If you have previously worked with building contractors or consultancies, you'll know the terminology and skills needed to formulate a winning tender. It takes planning, organisation, an eye for detail, along with a healthy dose of flair!
The company delivers specialist health and safety, asbestos, fire risk assessments, and quality management services. So it's the ideal opportunity for a construction Bid Coordinator who is capable of delivering high-quality tender submissions.
Key responsibilities will typically include:
- Identifying new opportunities via online Client portals such as ‘Tender Tracker’ software which includes the Delta and Bravo portals.
- Updating and filing tender information, collating information to support tender proposals.
- Maintaining a bid library.
- Producing responses for Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ), Selection Questionnaires (SQ) Request for Quotes (RFQ) and Invitations to Tender (ITT) documents using contents from the bid library.
- Checking, refining and creating high-quality bid submissions.
- Coordinate and maintain records of all bids for all departments from receipt of Tender to Contract Award.
- Work in collaboration with the MD and colleagues during the Bid process.
Here you will find support and opportunities for your professional development as well as a great working environment.
The success of the company will be significantly attributable to the success of the Bid Coordinator. So if you're ready to be rewarded for making a real difference - apply now!