Assistant Accountant/ Supervisor
Do you want to work for an award-winning property business? A company with a tremendous reputation and excellent brand?
Your New Role
I am looking for an Assistant Accountant/ Supervisor with that extra spark. The role will be based in Essex and will allow you to excel your financial career to the next level.
You as the Assistant Accountant/ Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the accounting ledger teams and preparing the monthly management accounts for several group subsidiaries. I am interested in speaking to relative people for the role. If you have solid experience and feel you would be an asset to a successful business, please reach out.
- Supervise the accounting ledger teams and provide assistance, cover and support where appropriate.
- Prepare management accounts for several subsidiary companies
- CIS returns
- VAT returns
- Provide assistance to the Group Management Accountant
- Other ad-hoc reporting and financial analysis as required
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Good accounting knowledge
- Experience supervising staff
- Good knowledge of:
- Sub-contractor payments
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Bank reconciliations and cashbook
- Construction VAT
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, v lookups, etc)
- A person currently studying with a recognised Accounting Body or has the equivalent experience
Please get in touch -
01223 603266 or email@example.com