TM Finance have teamed up with an exceptional global organisation who have become the largest specialist within their area, operating in over 16 different countries.
Your New Role
By continuously investing in people, quality and innovation, they have become a leading international player.
With Continual growth and evolution dating back to over 50 years of hard work, they have taken the brave move of relocating its finance team to Hemel Hempstead.
- Reports the Financial Controller;
- Ensures the finance team provide support to the UK business.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable and Cash Allocation teams
- Ensure all transactions are processed in a timely manner
- Ensure Month End reporting is completed as per the published timetable.
- Liaise with group companies and complete Intercompany reconciliation;
- Support other monthly reporting;
- Assist with VAT/EC sales/CIS declarations/reconciliation;
- Prepare Payroll and associated reconciliations;
- Development of the annual budgets (together with the Finance Manager);
- Participation in projects representing the accounting Team;
- Process payment run;
- Assist with year end accounts/audit prep
- Come up with improvement suggestions regarding all accounting processes.
- Part Qualified or ACCA, ACA,CIMA
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting;
- Working experience at a rental company is a pre;
- Knowledge of fiscal law;
- Excellent command of MS Office applications;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and Lucanet is a pre;
- Excellent language skills in English;
- Team player with customer focus, result oriented;
- Quick learner, eager to learn and develop.
This is a major opportunity for keen driven finance individuals to take the next step in their career.
Please apply online or contact Tom Knell on 01223 603266.