New vacancy for an Architectural Visualiser / CGI Artist for a thriving architectural practice in Essex
Your New Role
My client is an expanding practice based in Chelmsford and they are looking to recruit an Architectural visualiser / CGI Artist to their team. You will be joining a friendly practice, working from a modern open-plan office. As a practice they take pride in their inclusive culture throughout the team and helping people to achieve to the best of their ability.
You will be creating Architectural visualisations, 3D designs for animations / walkthroughs working on a variety of residential and mixed-use projects, you will be highly organised and methodical and have the ability to work to tight deadlines and internal processes to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Produce photo-realistic CGI images of both interior and exterior
- Run production of images from modelling, lighting, materials, rendering and post production
- Should also show ability to produce massing/concept images to support architectural design process.
Skills and Experience
- An interest in architecture and interior design is a must
- Experience of residential projects
- Ability to create 3d models from plans, elevations, sketches, and photos
- Work well under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Fit in to a busy architectural workflow
- Graphisoft ArchiCad
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Working knowledge of Trimble Sketchup.
- Working knowledge of Maxwell Render is an advantage
Other desirable skills
- Model making and 3D print creation using in house and external facilities
- Graphic Design is an advantage
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary commensurate to your experience and the opportunity to join a fun and vibrant working culture that will support your aspirations and has regular company social events.