Are you looking to join an award-winning Suffolk based practice with a broad portfolio in a range of sectors?
Your New Role
Our client is a growing architectural practice based in Suffolk. They are a multiple award-winning practice and are experienced in working on a range of projects, covering residential, commercial, education and healthcare.
Due to expansion, they are seeking an Intermediate / Senior Architectural Technician who will have the experience, skills and knowledge to act as the 'job runner' for all RIBA work stages of a project. You will demonstrate high quality and considered designs in accordance with the Core Values of the practice and aspire for high quality construction detailing.
· Job running experience (preferable)
· Experience of Construction Contract administration (JCT Suite)
· Vectorworks (preferable)
· Adobe suite (Indesign and Photoshop)
· Knowledge of building regulations, statutory compliance and technical standards.
· Experience of managing and working with other team members.
· Act as a mentor to develop junior members of team.
· Collaborative approach within the design team.
· Experience in sustainable and energy conscious design
· Competitive salary in line with experience
· Flexible working
· Social events (restrictions permitting)
· Support for continued learning and progression