Do you want to be part of a growing team in an established practice?
Are you looking to join an architectural practice working mainly in the residential, health and welfare sectors? An increase in workload has meant that they are now looking for an Architectural CAD technician to join their delivery team. This opportunity would suit a Junior/Intermediate Technician.
They are looking for a Technician with an HNC or degree within a construction related subject, 3+ years’ experience within the industry is required and an interest in sustainable energy would be beneficial. You will be working as part of a small team and will be producing and aiding in the production of drawings for statutory approvals and construction.
- An HNC/HND or Architectural Technology Degree.
- Knowledge of the Building Regs
- Experience in producing Technical Drawings for Tender, Building Regulations and other statutory approvals.
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Revit beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
In return you will be working as part of a team in a busy, friendly environment for a well-established practice. You will be involved in an interesting range of projects in both the public and private sector with excellent opportunities for career development.