Opportunity for you to join a vibrant company with projects across a range of sectors
Your New Role
This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking a new challenge and with a view to excellent career progression. If you have a solid technical background and are keen to broaden or maintain a wide-ranging portfolio of work across a variety of sectors, then this could be the role for you
Duties to include:
- Carry out and produce measured surveys, initial appraisal schemes, concept drawings and planning drawings
- Produce technical and working drawings and details
- Produce Planning Packages and make submissions
- Produce Building Regulations packages and make submissions
- Previous experience working on architectural design projects (4+ years ideally)
- Strong technical skills
- Good design skills including AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop etc.
- Good attention to detail with ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
In return you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and grow your career within a collaborative environment.
Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience but anticipated in the region of £24,000 - £32,000 per annum