An Architectural Technician is required to join a vibrant Essex based practice
The company is an established practice and due to a strong workload they are looking to expand their current team
This opportunity is ideal for an intermediate level Technician looking to join a practice where you can develop your skills and be encouraged to grow within the company.
Duties will include producing working drawings, liaise with relevant people to enable discharge of planning conditions, and ensure Building Regulation conditions are discharged promptly
The ideal candidate will be educated to HNC level or higher within Architecture or a related discipline. They are looking for candidates with 4+ years UK based experience, preferably with a good amount of experience in residential.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Prior experience working on residential developments
- Knowledge of current UK Building regulations
- Knowledge of Lifetime Homes, Code for sustainable homes
- Proficient with SketchUp and Photshop
Salary in the region of £30,000 - £36,000 per annum