We are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our innovative and respected client as they embark on a period of growth and expansion.
Your New Role
They are keen to recruit an Architectural Technician with 3+ years experience. You will be working as part a design team, under the leadership of the Design Manager, the Architectural Technician will work closely with the Architects, specialist consultants and BIM design.
You will be responsible for interpreting the requirements of the customer and the Architects to ensure that the products, components and parts designed meet these requirements and comply with appropriate building codes, regulations and other relevant compliance standards.
Duties to include:
- Under the guidance of the Design Manager, liaise with internal and external customers, end users, statutory bodies and design consultants to ensure smooth delivery of the project through all stages of design
- Assist on all stages of the new product design process to control and interrogate the activities of external design consultants and internal design team members.
- Providing expert technical advice, maintaining consistent link to the end users, clients and statutory bodies
- Identify and manage risks identifying design solutions to eliminate, reduce or control risks during the construction and final operation of the building
- Liaise with internal and external clients, end users, statutory bodies and design consultants to ensure smooth delivery of the project through all stages of design.
- Participate actively design team meetings
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary