Architectural Revit Technician
Ideal opportunity for an Architectural Technician looking to work with Revit to BIM Level 2
Your New Role
You will be joining an award-winning company working within their design team in their Cambridgeshire office. They are an established company working primarily within the residential sector on both private sector and affordable housing schemes.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a friendly team on internal planning applications and through the latter stages of projects. You will also liaise and coordinate with external consultants.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Relevant qualification.
- Fully conversant on Revit is a must.
- Prepare Revit models
- Experienced using Revit on live projects in a BIM environment
- Assist in the production, management and compliance of the company BIM Policy and strategy in line with the requirements of BIM Level 2.
- Proven experience in a technical detailing position.
- Work well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines.
- Manage your own projects whilst working alongside a team of designers, and staff from all disciplines
- Ambitious and driven personality.
In return they can offer you a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
You will also receive other benefits such as company car, pension and healthcare