Exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated person to join a respected and growing company
You will be joining an award winning company working within their design team in their Cambridgeshire office. They are an established company going from strength to strength and are continuing to grow their team.
You will be working primarily within the residential sector on both private sector and affordable housing schemes.
- Coordinate the preparation of feasibility scheme designs, and detailed designs for planning applications
- Critique design schemes prepared by external consultants to ensure that agreed design and planning standards are met
- Manage Planning Applications
- Liaise and negotiate with Local Authorities
- Manage junior design team members on individual projects when required.
- 2+ years in a similar position (Design Coordinator, Architect, Architectural Technician)
- Experience working on UK based residential projects
- Ability to deal directly with clients, consultants and fellow team members
- Revit experience beneficial
In return they offer a competitive salary, bonus, car/car allowance and other benefits