TM Finance are excited to be partnering up with one of our most luxurious, high end and attractive clients based in Newmarket
Your New Role
They have global operations in over six regions & embrace a workforce of more than 1,000 experienced staff members.
We need a hungry, talented Accounts Assistant who works well under pressure & thrives on success. I am looking for someone personable, happy to work in a busy finance function and strong "Accounts Payable" Experience.
Experience of working in a multi-currency environment, as well as Purchase & Sales ledger would be advantages! You must have exceptional attention to detail, with a questioning attitude.
- Working with the Finance Department to ensure supplier invoices and employee expenses are processed and paid on time.
- Produce monthly Aircraft Management Customer invoices to tight deadlines.
- Raise monthly invoices for ACM customers, liaising with Key Account Managers & Owner’s Representatives to deal with queries.
- Daily processing of supplier invoices, ensuring correct coding.
- Processing of employee credit card transactions and expenses.
- Reconcile supplier statements on a weekly & monthly basis, ensuring ledgers are up-to-date
- Oversee daily administration of the dedicated accounting email accounts
- Covering Charter invoicing (purchase and sales) as and when required during the absence of other team members
- Processing Freelance invoices on a monthly basis (purchase and sales)
- Assist with credit control.
- Assist with other finance tasks as required.
- 25 Days Holiday
- 5% Pension
- Life Insurance
- Private Healthcare
- Annual Eye Test
- Discount off Hotels, Fights and more..
- Prior experience of working within a finance function
- 2 years finance experience
- AAT Level 2 minimum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To have a chance to be put forward please apply online or contact Tom on 01223 603266.