TM Finance have teamed up with an exceptional global organisation who have become the largest specialist within their area, operating in over 16 different countries.
Your New Role
By continuously investing in people, quality and innovation, they have become a leading international player.
With Continual growth and evolution dating back to over 50 years of hard work, they have taken the brave move of relocating its finance team to Hemel Hempstead.
Accounts Assistant x 2 positions available
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Scan and process incoming purchase invoices;
- Credit and debit management;
- Posting of Bank statements;
- Support the preparation of monthly reporting;
- Control on the right execution of processes by peers and signaling of (potential) errors.
- Control of company vehicle taxes/tolls/insurance etc;
- Set up/adjust Suppliers on the System
- Reconcile Supplier Accounts;
- Resolve Supplier invoice queries by working with other departments and liaising with suppliers;
- Process outgoing mail;
- Control stationary/sundry orders;
- Employee expense posting on the system;
- Petty cash posting on the System;
- Organisation of hotel, car rental, flights etc
- Adhoc duties as required
- At least 3 years experience in accounting;
- Excellent command of MS Office applications, Google applications and enjoy learning new systems.;
- Strong communicator with excellent language skills in English;
- Team player with customer focus, result oriented;
- Quick learner, eager to learn and develop.
This is a major opportunity for keen driven finance individuals to take the next step in their career.
Please apply online or contact Tom Knell on 01223 603266.