Are you an Accounts Administrator looking to be part of dynamic finance team working in the property sector in Cambridge?
Your New Role
Our client has acquired an impressive portfolio and pipeline of new homes in Cambridgeshire. As they expand, they now need an Accounts Assistant to support the Finance Manager and Financial Controller, to ensure the continued smooth running of their financial processes. You will also be expected to help with administration duties.
- Managing payment obligations to suppliers
- Reconciling financial statements and weekly updates on accounts payable and receivable
- Work closely with the accounts team providing essential administrative support
- Raising purchase orders
- Invoicing and preparing monthly reports for the Finance Manager
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Process bank deposits and review and post business expenses
- Take control of incoming accounts email enquiries and provide general administrative support to a busy team
It is essential that you have fantastic personable skills, building excellent working relationships with a wide range of suppliers and stakeholders.
- 2 Years Finance Experience
- AAT level 2 (minimum)
- Sage 50 or Sage 200
For this role, self-motivation and enthusiasm is essential, someone who thrives in collaboration and naturally builds positive relationships. A strong communicator who can work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, under your own initiative and as part of a team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Accounts Assistant looking for a long-term career with a business that will challenge accepted thinking, a market innovator where you can make a real difference.
For more details please apply online or contact Tom Knell on 01223 603266 or firstname.lastname@example.org