Attractive opportunity working for a leading Biotech organisation in Cambridgeshire. Fantastic work/ life balance!
Your New Role
You have the chance to become part of a team, as well as an organisation that dedicates its time and efforts to helping individuals. A truly rewarding company to work for financially & personally.
This could be a good role for someone who is looking for a steady career and strong work life balance without taking too much stress home with them.
- Ensure that all accounts payable invoices that are not received into the portal directly are forwarded for processing
- Within the matching system, review the list of unmatched invoices, check against POs and GRNs as necessary in order to manually match or to create a query for resolution with the supplier/purchasing team.
- Review all FX invoices and process through the matching system.
- Within the matching system, review the nominal ledger coding and VAT amounts for accuracy and amend as necessary.
- Process employee expense claims, reviewing compliance with policy, supporting receipts and coding.
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Process daily bank statement entries
- Assist with month end closing and reporting
- 1 year experience of operating a purchase ledger
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills; able to work collaboratively with suppliers and the purchasing team
- Good systems skills and an analytical mind
for a full Job Spec please get in touch with Tom direct on - 01223 603266 or firstname.lastname@example.org