We are excited to be working with a well respected retail group based in Cambridgeshire. Together we are on the hunt for a stand out Accounts Assistant who is looking for their next move
Your New Role
You can grow your skill set & be tested in a fun, energetic work environment!
About the Company:
Over the past decade, brands that sit under the management have grown to be some of the most significant that exist on Amazon today. This value has been by virtue of my clients unique approach to retail. Specifically, they dedicate effort, resource and infrastructure on technology, data analysis and the ability to build key and strategic relationships.
They are the essential partner for any retail brand wanting to be successful on Amazon and beyond. They map technology with personability, build systems and interpret data through technology, they build relationships with people!
A modern fast paced, high growth entrepreneurial business 100% internally owned.
You will be joining the Finance team and also assisting/liaising with the Operations team. The Finance team activities revolve around the businesses purchases, Bank, Sales and Reconciliations Processes.
- Hands-on involvement with raising and sending automatic and manual purchase orders at volume to our suppliers for all the businesses we own both in the UK and USA.
- The purchase ordering system is fully automated so the role involves more of a data checking & sense checking and oversight approach.
- Chasing suppliers
- Inputting and reconciling supplier invoices
- Managing the returns/damages and stock reconciliation processes with the warehouse.
- AAT Level 2 minimum
- 2 years Finance Experience
- Hard-working attitude
- Great interpersonal skills
- Able to deal with information at volume
- Strong IT experience is also expected
If you would like to apply please apply direct or contact Tom Knell on 01223 603266