Accounts Assistant (13/14 Month Maternity Leave)
We are pleased to be working once again with one of the most Attractive & Exciting companies in Cambridge!
Your New Role
They have global operations in over six regions & embrace a workforce of more than 1,000 experienced staff members.
We NEED hungry, talented individuals who work well under pressure & thrive on success. I am looking for someone personable, happy to work in a busy finance function and strong "Accounts Payable" Experience.
You must have exceptional attention to detail, with a questioning attitude.
- Raise monthly invoices for ACM customers, liaising with Key Account Managers & Owner’s Representatives to deal with queries.
- Daily processing of supplier invoices, ensuring correct coding.
- Processing of employee credit card transactions and expenses.
- Reconcile supplier statements on a weekly & monthly basis, ensuring ledgers are up-to-date
- Oversee daily administration of the dedicated accounting email accounts
- Assist with credit control.
- Assist with other finance tasks as required.
- 2 years minimum Accounts Experience
- Purchase & Sales ledger
- Prior experience of working within a busy finance function
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail, with a questioning attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service orientated
Desired/ Not Essential
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment
- AAT/ACCA Part-Qualified
- Experience of previous maternity employments
This is a 13-14 Month Maternity Leave Position
If you would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Tom Knell direct on 01223 603266 or email@example.com