This year our chosen charity is Petals who provide specialised counselling services at Addenbrookes Hospital for trauma or loss during pregnancy and childbirth. Petals are a local charity based in Cambridge that we are keen to support, having personally benefitted from the great work that the NHS does at Rosie Maternity. You can view more information about the Charity here http://technicalmoves.com/charity/
This year, in addition to a company donation, we’ve launched the “Technical Moves tenner challenge”. We’ve provided each member of our staff with £10 seed money and challenged them to raise as much money as possible by the end of June (as an individual or team) with the results being announced at our company day on Tuesday, 4th July.
Some of the team have embraced their “Mary Berry” or photography skills in a bid to win, but our Royston branch have organised an on-line fundraising raffle. Through the generosity of local business, we have a selection of prizes up for grabs.
- 1x monthly Gym membership, 1x 10 free swim passes and several week long trials from the very generous team at Royston Leisure Centre - https://www.sll.co.uk/Royston/Royston
- £25 meal voucher - kindly donated by the Sheene Mill - https://sheenemill.com/
- 2-course meal for 2 at the iconic Banyers House - https://www.banyershouse.co.uk
- 1x free haircut, 1x wet shave, from our friends at Carlo & Co - http://carloandco.uk/
- A complimentary bottle of Prosecco from the team at Adhoc – adhocbarandkitchen.com/us/
- 1 x free sight test, and 1 x 10% discount from a complete glasses (frame and lenses) from a great team at Boots Opticians Hertford
- We have also been gifted with a 1 x four-ball round of golf at Newmarket Golf Course (worth over £120) - http://www.linksgolfclub.co.uk/
- A pack of beautifully photographed cards from our resident photographer – Carl Wright
- A selection of Boots No7 Beauty products kindly donated by Alison
- Voucher from - The Jolly Postie - https://www.mcmullens.co.uk/jollypostie
- We are also receiving new donations every day, so watch this space!
You can purchase tickets in person or “virtual” tickets using our just giving page https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/TechnicalmovesforPetals .
Please include your name and the #Raffle in the message so that we know you’re buying tickets for the raffle. Please also include your email details when donating so that we can email you your numbers!!
Tickets costs £1 with every penny raised being donated to Petals.
The raffle will be drawn on Tuesday 4th July and we will be contacting the lucky winners the following week.